How to make a charm bracelet at home?
It may be very interesting to diy a bracelet for yourself!
Ok, let me show you the steps and the pictures I taken:
Below is the photo that showing what materials you need to do a charm bracelet.
Buy above 13mm folder clips:
Buy above alloy owls branch pendant:
- Buy the Rings(5*0.8mm):
- Buy the lobster clasp(12*6mm):
Here is the video I made for you:
1. The first step, you should see below raw materials and the finished beautiful charm bracelet.
You need to prepare two clips, two rings, one clip,one 4cm extend chain or any length you want, and the most important , you need prepare a unique antique metal for the bracelet you want to do.
2. The second step, you can see , we add the brown wax cords here, and the antique owls with branch metal here.
3. I added the red braided leather here, you also need one or other color you preferred.
4. this is the unique antique alloy metal of 3 owls with branch.
5. I start to thread the wax cord to the silver metal hole.
5.5 one wax cord is finished.
5.6 another one is finished.
5.7 another one is finished.
5.8 the four wax cords all finished.
5.9 Red Braided Leather
6.0 assemble the braided leather withe the wax cords with the silver metal
6.1 put them ordered and then cut the longer cables
This is the finished charm owls with branch bracelet :
Hope you like my tutorial and if you have any inquiry, kindly let me know.
Created by: Veronica